Local & National Retail Stores
At Click Squad, we close the gap between online and offline marketing by using a number of digital marketing tools to drive sales and foot traffic to your local and national retail stores. These tools include:
- Facebook Store Traffic
- Google My Business
- Google Location Extensions
- Google Local Campaigns
01Facebook Store Traffic
The aim of Facebook Store Traffic ads is to encourage people to visit and shop at your brick-and-mortar stores. These ads help you target people who live near to your stores or in pre-defined areas.
We can help you:
- Localise the content of your ad for the nearest store to the customer, including relevant details such as an address, maps, phone number, and directions
- Choose the right Facebook ad format for your business, whether that be Carousel, Collection or Video
- Define a CTA that will inspire people to want to visit your store Decide which metrics to track and derive actionable insight from Facebook ad reports.
02Google My Business
By using Google My Business, we can help you manage your local online presence on Google sites and tools including Google Maps and Google Search.
We use Google My Business to:
- Verify and edit your online business information including website, phone number, opening hours, and address to make sure customers can contact you and visit your store
- Manage Google Reviews of your business and respond to questions
- Understand who is searching for your business, including location and number of phone inquiries.